(H0) CV9035NL Heavy (Unpainted Kit)SKU: PSNL187001CV90Z
An unpainted kit of the CV9035NL with heavy armor pack in 1:87, H0-Guage / H0-Scale.
This H0-Gauge model is printed in our own workshop in high quality resin. The model comes in a beautiful packaging, where you will find a laser cut foam inlay, containing your model.
Features of the model:
- Produced in our workshop in the Netherlands.
- Made of high quality 3D-Print resin.
- 2-piece scale model, made in collaboration with BAE Systems Hagglunds of Sweden, the maker of the real CV9035NL. More than 100 scale models of the CV90 have been supplied to them by us.
- Based on, among other things, 100+ own photos of the vehicle.
- Based on official line drawings from BAE Systems Hagglunds.
- Including Decals!
- Paint the vehicle parts with your preferred paint. You do not need to degrease the models beforehand, we have already done this for you.
- Apply the supplied decals to the model, optionally with any tools such as Microscale Micro Set & Micro Sol.
- Mount the vehicle parts together with, for example, ''Noch Hin Und Weg Kleber'' or superglue.
- If desired, apply forms of weathering such as drybrush or powders.
- If desired, apply a clear coat over the model.
- Revell Aqua Color:
-Revell 16165, Bronzegrun
-Revell 36184, Lederbraun
-Revell 36106, Teerschwarz
-70.612, NATO Green Surface Primer
-70.249, NATO Brown
-70.251, NATO Black
If you have any questions, you can always contact us via our contact page or via the button at the bottom right of your screen!
Panzer-Shop.nl is a print-on-demand service for high-quality model railway products. We have an ever expanding range and work hard to improve your hobby. With a strong focus on good products at a good price and excellent service, we strive to be at the forefront of the market. We are very grateful for the many feedbacks we have received over the years!
This product is not a toy. Not suitable for people under 14 years. All brand names, vehicle names, company names and logos are property of their respectful owners. They are for information only. The brand names and logos shown are not used as advertising. All models must represent and respect historical value.