(H0) CV9035NL MLU (Unpainted Kit)SKU: PSNL187001CV90M
An unpainted kit of the CV9035NL with MLU (Upgrade 2022) in 1:87, H0 gauge.
This H0 gauge model is printed in high quality resin in our own workshop. The model comes in a beautiful packaging where you will find a laser cut foam tray containing your model.
Features of the model:
- Manufactured in our workshop in the Netherlands.
- Made from high quality 3D printed resin.
- Two-piece model commissioned by BAE Systems Hagglunds of Sweden, makers of the real CV9035NL. We have supplied them with more than 100 models of the CV90.
- Based on official line drawings supplied by BAE Systems Hagglunds.
- Including Decals!
- Paint the vehicle parts with your preferred paint. You do not need to degrease the models beforehand, we have already done this for you.
- Apply the supplied decals to the model, optionally with any tools such as Microscale Micro Set & Micro Sol.
- Mount the vehicle parts together with, for example, ''Noch Hin Und Weg Kleber'' or superglue.
- If desired, apply forms of weathering such as drybrush or powders.
- If desired, apply a clear coat over the model.
- Revell Aqua Color:
-Revell 16165, Bronzegrun
-Revell 36184, Lederbraun
-Revell 36106, Teerschwarz
-70.612, NATO Green Surface Primer
-70.249, NATO Brown
-70.251, NATO Black
If you have any questions, you can always contact us via our contact page or via the button at the bottom right of your screen!
Panzer-Shop.nl is a print-on-demand service for high-quality model railway products. We have an ever expanding range and work hard to improve your hobby. With a strong focus on good products at a good price and excellent service, we strive to be at the forefront of the market. We are very grateful for the many feedbacks we have received over the years!
This product is not a toy. Not suitable for people under 14 years. All brand names, vehicle names, company names and logos are property of their respectful owners. They are for information only. The brand names and logos shown are not used as advertising. All models must represent and respect historical value.